- I am naturally a very people oriented person and I do love people. I really do care a lot for my peoples’ well being especially those close to me. However, over the years, I have been burnt badly, taken for granted with the trust given.
- However, I have never stopped loving, trusting and creating opportunities for my people. The reason is simple. We must never take away the love & trust for the majority of the good people because of a few bad people that don’t deserve us.
- The question is then, "How do I keep doing this as it hurts pretty badly every time we get burnt?" – It’s a lesson I learnt when I lost my mother and when my health started to deteriorate badly when I used to weighed 130Kgs – Its called really LETTING GO.
- If you really want to live a fulfilling life, be grateful for what you have right now, strive to be better to first and foremost really love & trust those that go above and beyond for your well being.
- Never live a life of regrets as we all can live a much happier and healthier life that can really make a difference starting with our own lives.
December 6, 2017
Love, Trust and Letting Go.
at 9:48 AM